Ho, ho, ho, y’all!
1. Eggnog, alcoholic or otherwise.
2. Forced to pair red and green (anything).
3. Paul McCartney’s “Wonderful Christmastime” played in lo-fi “indie” versions.
4. The uncertainty of the morning when kids and reindeer aren’t prancing
5. Office lunches (managers: take your employees out more often)
6. Adults in Santa hats
7. Missing parcels
8. Acquaintances and relatives explaining, attired at their best, how Xmas has become Too Commercialized.
9. Requiring the wrapping of presents
10. Someone in Hialeah exclaiming, “It’s beginning to look like Xmas!”